This is your space for socializing and practicing your communication skills, meet friends and get the inside scoop on LatinCouver activities.
- Structured sessions with grammar and vocabulary instruction
- Comfortable, non-judgmental learning environment
- Qualified Spanish teacher from Ecuador
Meeting Dates and themes
- February 1st : Stories about friendship and love
- February 15th: Carnival in the Latino World
- March 7th: Iconic people in the history of Latin America
- March 21st: Tropical rhythms and outstanding musicians/singers
- April 4th: Sharing our recipes to prepare traditional dishes
- April 18th: Celebrating the most iconic writers through the Spanish tradition “Day of the book and the rose”
- Eh Restaurant
- Click here for more information
- Conversation class is only $10.00 and drop ins are welcome!