Watch out for posters and sing up sheets around the school. Questions? Come see Em on the 4th floor.
Email Em by Friday if you would like to join. firstname.lastname@example.org
One Immigration Consulting will be visiting Canadian College of English Language on Monday, September 29th at 3pm on the 2nd floor at Eh Restaurant. There will be a registered immigration consultant who will be happy to answer any questions you have about visas.
Anyone who has questions about visas are welcome to join!
Last Friday students from CCEL went to the oldest Bowling Alley in Canada! Commodore Lanes first opened on September 7th, 1930.
Quick! Get your pre-season hockey tickets before they’re gone! Only $30. Contact Em for more information on the 4th floor.
The International Business Management Diploma program at Canadian College is designed to help the student develop a solid foundation in traditional business topics with a global mindset, the greatest asset and most critical skill in business today.
Diploma & Certificate Options
• Business Management & Co-op Diploma
• Business Fundamentals Diploma
• International Business Certificate
• Business Administration Certificate
• Internationally recognized Certificate reflect a high standard of learning
• Public University Transfer Courses
• GMAT skills integrated into all courses
• First class academic standards with personalized attention
• Knowledgeable faculty with relevant experience
• Gain valuable knowledge that reflects the most current practices and trends in today’s business
This week we welcome students from Korea, Mexico, Japan, China, and Ukraine!
Please say HELLO to our new students. We hope you enjoy your time here !!
Please say HELLO to new students from Brazil, China, Germany, Japan, Korea, Russia, Libya, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Taiwan and Thailand! We hope you will enjoy your time here !!
Where: Robson Square – 800 Robson Street
When: Friday, August 8th From 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Why: Celebrating International Students in Vancouver
Including: Music, Dance, Entertainment, Games and Activities.
Tickets are free. All ticket holders will receive a hotdog, drink, and chips.
Get your tickets from Emily on the 4th floor.
Level: EAP 140
When: July 16, 2014, at 1 PM